Worldwide launch of GALEAD, The LGBTI Network, in partnership with ILGA and GLISA
Global Connexion, in partnership with ILGA and GLISA announces the launch of GALEAD.com, the first worldwide network dedicated to the LGBTI community in all its diversity.
GALEAD network highlights :
· A secure closed network, by invitation only. To protect the privacy of our individual members, only registered users, organizations or businesses can invite others to join
· A banner advertising-free environment and the strict respect of user's personal data according to the French Data Protection Act. No information on member profiles can be traced by external search engines
· The world’s largest LGBTI directory, already listing more than 70 000 organizations and businesses
· A communication tool for Organizations, Businesses and Users to share their activities, news and events
· Free access for individual users and non-profit organizations and a targeted low-priced membership for businesses and professionals to allow all to participate
All LGBTI and LGBTI-friendly organizations, professionals and businesses are invited to join this unique adventure
GALEAD has been designed to specifically support LGBTI and LGBTI-friendly organizations and businesses: they have full control on their profile and can be easily found within a comprehensive directory. They can promote their activities, news and events, recruit new members, customers, partners or even donators and save on communication, emailing and newsletter related costs by communicating directly with their staff, chapters, affiliates, members and followers.
To capitalize on the advantages offered by GALEAD, all LGBTI and LGBTI-friendly organizations, groups, businesses, professionals and entrepreneurs are invited to register directly on http://www.galead.com and invite their friends, contacts, staff, members, chapters and affiliates to join them.
Global Connexion - GALEAD network is operated by Global Connexion Llc., a privately owned company, founded and managed by active members of the LGBTI community in Paris, France. Its mission is to federate all LGBTI community members across the world by allowing them to connect and share with each other in a safe and secure environment. It required 3 years of development and the full commitment of a team of 12 people to build a network adapted to the specific needs of the different LGBTI community members : individuals, non-profit organizations and businesses.
The International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) is the only global federation of national and international LGBTI organizations. Since 1978, year of its foundation, ILGA works for equality and human rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex people worldwide. ILGA speaks at the United Nations on behalf of more than 900 member organizations from about 110 countries. As a global federation, ILGA collaborates with a series of regional federations, Pan Africa ILGA, ILGA-ANZAPI (Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands), ILGA-Asia, ILGA-Europe, ILGA-LAC (Latin America and the Caribbean) and ILGA-North America.
The Gay and Lesbian International Sport Association (GLISA) is a democratically governed, international association of LGBT sport, cultural and human rights organizations from around the world. Modeled on existing multi-sport organizations, GLISA’s members are international sporting federations, continental associations representing sport teams and clubs from the major regions of the world, host cities of GLISA’s worldOutgames, and other organizations that support the mandate of GLISA. GLISA presently has over 175 member organizations from five continents.
For further information: