Sexually Fluid? Share Your Voice With The World
The Real L Word’s Nikki and Jill want to interview you for their TV Project.
Photo: Nicole Wilder/SHOWTIME
Fans of The Real L Word may remember that between the wedding plans and house decorating, Nikki and Jill were passionately interested in the idea of sexual fluidity, as well as the book Sexual Fluidity: Understanding Women’s Love and Desire by Lisa Diamond. Jill used the book as a conversational tool when she was coming out to her parents. It isn’t about claiming gay, straight or bisexual but about the layers in-between. The girls are now looking for people to interview on this subject for a TV project. If any of the following questions relate to you Nikki and Jill are asking you to get in touch.
- Are you someone who doesn't believe in labeling your own sexuality?
- Have you been attracted to both men and women at different periods in your life?
- Have your emotional and sexual attractions ever caused you confusion?
- Have you been with men most of your life but are now involved with a woman?
- Do you consider yourself gay but have also found yourself attracted to someone of the opposite gender?
In an episode of The Real L Word Jill and Nikki spoke with Lisa Diamond. Jill said, "We have to get this out there. Nobody talks about this. There’s nothing that covers this grey area.” Well, now there is. Be part of it by emailing your contact information, a brief description of yourself, and your relationship history to email@example.com. [update: corrected email address]
Do you like what you read? Subscribe to Curve Magazine »